September Writing Challenge #2 – 20 Random Facts About Me
I figured a good way to start my September writing challenge is by sharing a little bit about me, and what better way than by listing some random facts about me.
- I really, really dislike Fall. Like, really. It can stay away forever.
- I grew up in England and have lived in Canada for 20 years, yet I’m still not a Canadian citizen
- I have a serious love for BMW’s and I love to drive. The M exhaust sound is one of my favourite sounds of all time
- I have been obsessed with beauty and fashion for as long as I can remember. Even as a young child
- I suffer from some really random, but intense phobias. One day I will do a post on living with these phobias… well, maybe. They’re kinda hard to talk about sometimes
- I get bored really quickly and I always need to be doing something, or have something planned
- I love to bake. Cakes, pies, brownies, cookies, anything. Lately I find myself really loving cake decorating (thanks Pinterest!)
- I am the least competitive person ever and I try to avoid competition whenever possible
- I work as an HR Manager for a marketing organization. It’s a great job but I’m still not sure what I want to be “when I grow up”
- I’m a huge animal lover. All animals.. except wasps. I hate wasps.
- I am obsessed with New York City and the feeling I had when I was there
- I secretly love the whole process of traveling. I know it’s “normal” to hate the airport experience but I actually love it
- I have a weird thing with toilet paper. For some reason I am always buying it and I’m scared of running out
- When I was a kid I wanted to run/own a magazine
- I love to nap
- I love buying random things, especially pretty things at Indigo/Chapters
- I’m super impatient
- I hate being cold and would always rather be too hot than too cold
- I have a Starbucks problem and it hasn’t been unknown for me for get it 3 times in one day
- Work related social events make me super, super uncomfortable and I would rather file or something else equally as boring
Can anyone relate to any of the above? I would love to hear some random facts about my readers!