You guys already know that I’m a fan of subscription boxes thanks to FabFitFun, so it’s no surprise that when I had the opportunity to try a new one, I jumped on it. The box I tried was the Peachy Box mystery box, it was a special collaboration with Gilt City and was a one time purchase, not a monthly subscription, to celebrate International Women’s Month in April. This box is $35 USD and still available on their website. Use code WELCOME20 to receive 20% off your first purchase!
(Peachy Box does have a monthly sub box, which I have not yet tried. If you are interested in their monthly box, it costs $35/month with lower costs depending on which plan you subscribe to)
Now, let’s get to the box!
- Tarte Maneater Liquid Eyeliner – I’m a huge fan of Tarte eyeliners so I was very pleasantly surprised to find this in the box. It goes on like butter, and lasts basically until you scrub it off. This alone makes the box worth it!
- Akar Skin Rose Quartz Massager – I haven’t used this yet, because I’m not really sure how, but it’s pretty, the little bag it comes in is so cute, and rose quartz has some major benefits including attracting and keeping love, and promoting self love. Who doesn’t love this?!
- Vana Body Babydoll Face Mask – This is the item that I am most excited about! It’s a clay mask with coconut milk, rosehips and botanicals for skin soothing and softening properties leaving your skin fresh and pampered. Um, yes please! As a major bonus, it comes in a glass jar and will look great on any vanity!
- Spongelle Zodiac Sponge – this comes in four different scents and each box receives one randomly. I was hoping for Fire since I’m a fire sign but I received Earth, and I’m not at all disappointed because it smells so good!
- The final item is a Tea Forte: Sipscriptions Kati Steeping Cup & Infuser – this couldn’t have come at a better time for me, I recently started a new job and I have been wanting to get a new mug and tea steeper!
In summary, I really liked this box! It’s always nice to receive something different and try new brands, which is the main reason why I’m such a big fan of sub boxes. Due to the exchange rate and shipping I’m not 100% sure I will order it every month but I will definitely get it in the future!
Does anyone have recommendations for any subscription boxes I should try next?