Sooo, I really wanted to do a cute unboxing post of my Summer 2018 FabFitFun box, but I was so excited to receive it that I just dove right in. Then last night my dog decided that he is also a FabFitFun fan and chewed some of the packing. Needless to say, the pics below are the best I could do! As always, my FabFitFun box did not disappoint, and was filled to the brim with summer goodies.
- Foreo Fofo Luna: this is the device that you had no idea that you need… until you have it! I have been using it now for 4 days and my skin already feels smoother, cleaner, looks brighter, and my makeup goes on better. It connects to an app that does a personalized skin analysis using two sensors, and tells you the best way to wash your face.
- Summer & Rose Beach Towel (pineapple): This was a Choice Item (for all members), you could either pick a Yumi Train Case *which I have in the mail on its way to me* or a towel. With the towel you had a choice of pineapples or a tropical design. I picked pineapples because ever since my first trip to Hawaii 6 years ago, I’ve been everything pineapple obsessed. These beach towels are oversized and made from microfibre, which means that sand won’t stick! All I need now is a beach to test it out on..
Tarte Tarteist PRO glow highlight & contour palette: If you are a Select member you will be able to choose which Tarte item you would like, if you are not Select, you, you would either receive the contour kit or an eyeshadow kit with an eyeliner. This kit is actually so cute! It comes with 6 highly pigmented shades and a mirror on either side. Major bonus is that it kind of smells like chocolate!
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle gel: This was another Choice Item, giving members a option of the muscle gel, a body scrub, or a ring. This gel is AMAZING! The main scents are lavender and rosemary and the smell is incredibly relaxing and cooling! I had sore legs a couple of days ago and it worked wonders for it. I even slept through the night that night so I’m considering this gel to be double duty!
- Vasanti Brighten Up Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator: The second Select Item was a choice of either a resistance band, a wallet, or the face rejuvenator. This is an exfoliating cleanser, which I haven’t used yet but I can’t wait to give myself an at home facial with this!
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel: this is the third Select Item, giving you a choice of the peel or a heat protectant spray for your hair. First up, this smells divine! I have only used it once so far but already I can notice a difference in my skin. It’s made from exfoliating papaya, nourishing milk protein, and moisturizing vitamin E. Um, yes please!
- Pier 1 Imports Marble Ring Dish: before I received my box I wasn’t sure what I would do with this dish, but now that I have seen it in person I’m loving it. It’s beautiful! Right now I’m using it as a “catch all” on my bathroom counter.
- COOLA Classic Face SPF 50: this sunscreen is made from organic ingredients and it doubles up as a moisturizer! There is nothing you can put on your skin that is more important than sunscreen so this item is priceless! It’s also amazing, I’ve tried it already while sitting out on a patio 🙂
- Wildlife Conservation Society paper straw: every box always has an a sponsored freebie item, and this season was a paper straw. SO fitting with everything we have been hearing about the environment lately. I’m always up for anything that will help. Click here for some info on how plastic straws affect wildlife.
In addition to the items listed above, I purchased three of the “add-ons”, which are all the alternative selections to what I received above:
- Orlando Pita Play Atmos Heat Protectant Spray – I paid $10 USD, but the retail price is $34 USD
- Jaboneria Marianella Hawaiian Black Lava Body Cavier – again, I paid $10 USD, but the retail price is $48 USD
- Maji Sports Loop Resistance Band – $10 USD for me, $15 USD retail
See why I am so addicted to this subscription box?! FabFitFun boxes arrive seasonally (March, June, September, & December) and cost only $49.99 USD. Shipping in the USA is free, and shipping to Canada is $8 USD.
The Summer 2018 box is now sold out, but you can still purchase the Editor’s Box, which includes some of the items above, plus some additional products! There is also a brand new Pinterest Box curated especially with FabFitFun and Pinterest! Click here to purchase either the Editor’s Box, Pinterest Box, or the upcoming Fall 2018 box. This link will also give you a discount $10 off your first box 🙂