I had to come on here and share this buy with you guys! I went into Sephora today to get mascara and as usual, I found something else that I just had to have.
If you know anything about me you will know that I am a sucker for cute packaging and marketing gimmicks, and I love trying new products. This essentials kit ticks all three of those boxes and at only $42, it’s pretty much risk free! Plus, how cute is the bag it all comes in?! I’m already making a list of ways I want to use it.
For $42 (Canadian), you receive the following must have summer essentials in a very cute and usable straw cosmetics bag:
- boscia Clear Complexion Blotting Linens – pack of 25
- Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad Gradual Glow – pack of 3
- Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer – 7ml
- IGK Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel – 15ml
- Josie Maran Cosmeticse Whipped Argan Body Oil Butter – 59ml
- Kopari Beauty Coconut Rose Toner – 60ml
- Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Style Cream – 60ml
- OleHenrisken Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator – 7ml
- Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay – 30ml
- REN Skincare Evercalm Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask – 10ml
- Sol De Janeiro Brazillian Bum Bum Cream – 25ml
- tarte Ready, Set, Radiant Skin Mist – 7ml
I haven’t had a chance to use anything yet since I only picked it up today, but I’m so excited to start playing with it all!
I can’t find this on the Sephora website so it might be an in store exclusive, but who doesn’t need an excuse to visit Sephora?! Has anyone tried any of the products above? If so, what did you think? Are they really Summer Essentials?