In keeping with my last post about what to wear to a wedding, I wanted to share these cute little gift bags I made for a bachelorette party this weekend. The bride wanted a low-key day with no fuss and nothing to “bride-y” so we decided on an afternoon at the spa (with wine!) followed by dinner and some games at a local arcade type place. Even though she didn’t want attention to be drawn that it was anything more than just a girls night out, as maid of honor I wanted to do something special! So I decided to make gift bags for everyone as a thank you for attending.
In the bags I included:
- Sugarfina Pressed Juicery gummy bears – kind of a fun way to get your “greens” in!
- Masque Bar Face Mask – to relax from the night before and start to prep your skin for the wedding. These are individually packaged so they are a great idea for a gift bag
- Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer – I just love hand sanitizer and you can never have too much, especially when we were visiting an arcade
- Advil – in case you indulge in too much wine the night before
- Tums – again, too much wine = heartburn
- Band Aids – you just never know when you will need them
- Mints – to freshen your breath after dinner
- Ring Pop – because it was a bachelorette, after all!
I bought pink paper bags from Michaels and decorated them with “I-Do Crew” tags also purchased from Michaels. It was such a simple and inexpensive thing to put together but the thought was appreciated.
As a bride did you have gift bags for your bachelorette? What did they include?